Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tech Support Provides You The Best PC Support

I spent a lot of time on browsing the internet. I use Internet Explorer browser for my browsing activities. However, from last week, I found that the browser was being redirected to a different website than the one I was looking for. Whenever I tried to search for a particular website, I found that my default search engine has also been changed to one fake search engine, which looks like Google. I was very worried as I thought that this could be a virus infection.

I downloaded and ran an antivirus tool on my computer. Even though it showed that many viruses were caught and removed, I found that nothing has changed. Therefore, I decided to call a technical support firm and my obvious choice was Tech Support. This was because I had called them earlier to setup my printer and was satisfied with the service. There were also no  Tech Support scams reported earlier. Therefore, I called up Tech Support technicians with confidence.

One of the major features of  Tech Support is that they do not keep you on hold for several hours to connect to a technician. My call was connected to a technician soon after the billing process was over. The technician who took my call was very polite. He confirmed my doubt that it was a virus infection as soon as he heard about the troubles I was facing with the computer. He accessed my computer remotely with software and started working on it. I was really amazed with his speed. He checked various locations of my computer for virus programs and removed them one by one. I think he was far better than many of the online virus tools! Once the viruses were removed, he restarted my computer and worked on it for a few more minutes.

I found that my browser was no longer being redirected. Google is back as my default search engine. Once everything was fine, I thanked him and started to log off. However, he told me that there was no antivirus protection in my program and he guided me to purchase a good antivirus program for my computer.

I was very happy with the service offered to me. I would recommend the service of Tech Support to all my friends and loved ones, as it is the only tech support firm that has the best technicians in the industry. Since there have been no reports of any  Tech Support scams, you can choose this service with full confidence.

2 comments: